Shimla: The cabinet in its meeting held here today decided to regularize the contract employees after 3 years of continuous service as on 31 March, 2017 to fulfill the announcement of the Chief Minister made on 15th April, 2017 at Chamba during Himachal Day function.
- As per budget announcement of the Chief Minister, the Cabinet accorded approval for enhancement of the rates of grant-in-aid of Chowkidars of Gram Panchayats from Rs. 2050 to Rs.2350. As many as 3226 Chowkidars would be benefitted.
- The Cabinet was presided over by Chief Minister Shri Virbhadra Singh.
- The cabinet gave its approval for enhancement of monthly honorarium of the Aanganwari workers from Rs. 450 to Rs. 1450 and Anganwari Sahayikas from Rs. 300 to Rs. 600.
- Decision was taken to provide one day casual leave to contract appointees after putting one month of service, besides 10 days medical leave and 5 days special leave in a calendar year. A female contract appointee with less than two surviving children would be granted maternity leave for 135 days. Similarly the female contract appointee should be also entitled for maternity leave not exceeding 45 days, irrespective of number of surviving children.
- It was decided to regularize the services of the para-medical staff of the Rogi Kalyan Samitis (RKS) after four years which includes three year service under Government contract and one year RKS, instead of eight years as was earlier.
- The Cabinet also decided to provide 4-9-14 pay scale by counting adhoc/RKS/contract to be granted to all Medical Officers (General Wing) for the services rendered in the department for the year 2017, as a relaxation.
- The Cabinet also approved that from 1st January 2018, Medical Officers will be appointed only on regular basis.
- It was also decided that the Part Time Workers who have completed 8 years of continuous service as on 31 March, 2017 and 30 September, 2017 be converted into daily-wagers as per announcement of Chief Minister.
Other Important Decisions
- Cabinet gave its approval for new National Highway Sub Division at Una under NH Division Hamipur and Sarahan in Sirmaur District by shifting NH Sub Division Chambaghat. The cabinet approved providing of posts of Private Secretary with the Head of Departments in common provision of column- 11 of the R&P Rules.
- Approval was given for rationalizing seven posts of Junior Engineer in HPPWD Divison No. 2 Mandi to be utilized in National Highways. Cabinet gave its approval for opening of new HPPWD Sub-Division at Kuthera under PWD Divison No.1 Bilaspur .
- Nod was given for opening new HPPWD Sub Division at Mashobra under PWD Division No. 1 Shimla. It was also decided that PWD Division No. II at IGMC Shimla be attached with Division No.III.
- The cabinet gave its approval to purchase of 25 buses with capacity of 30 seats, 250 buses of 37 seater capacity and 50 buses of 47 seater capacity through HRTC.
- The cabinet gave its approval to increase the grant in aid from Rs. 3000 to Rs. 4000 per child per annum under H.P. Mother Teresa Matri Ashaaye Sambal Yojna as per budget announcement of the Chief Minister.
- It was decided to rationalize the posts in Animal Husbandry Department. One post of Additional Director and four posts of Veterinary Officers were shifted from non-significant area to functional area. Besides, seven posts of Veterinary Officers were upgraded to Sr. Veterinary Officers. One post of Additional Director was upgraded to Deputy Director and one post of Additional Director up-graded to Joint Director.
- It also approved enhancement of 50 per cent of existing rates of daily allowances to the elected representatives of PRIs.
Pages: 1 2